WTB "TERMINATOR" trunk lid mat

03cobraracer

Established Member
looking for the trunk lid mat with chrome letters saying terminator the company that made them doesnt anymore...

CobraStuff003.jpg
[/QUOTE]

03cobraracer

Established Member
It said on his site as of January 1 2013 he wouldn't be making them anymore because it wasn't cost effective to keep the licensing anymore... I'm still gonna see if he will make one since I. Doubt he has to have it for terminator... Hopefully he will

BLU3VN0M

SVT Addict
Established Member
Emailed him again about a single price, and about a possible group buy.. I'll let everyone know when I hear something back! I dont know if anyone else would be interested but I asked him if a black chrome look would be possible instead of the regular polished or painted letters, here is his response
"They can be plexi mirror, painted solid or painted with edge. We use to be able to get a black or tinted black mirror but we have to buy a while sheet now and a how sheet of this material is $582.34. Not sure you want to pay this. We have no use for it so the whole sheet would be yours."

If enough people are interested in the tinted black i think that price would come down a lot!

Edit: If we get the go-ahead for a group buy I can make the thread

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread