WTB Terminator coupe around 15k

Wyldhorse

Established Member
Once I clean mine up and take some pictures, I'll have mine up this weekend more than likely for around that price. 03 redfire, clean history, basic bolt ons, pulley, tune, midpipe/catback, lowered, good tint, 76K mi, solid rear, and other odds and ins. Only thing keeping me from asking 18+ is that it needs a paint job (car has good miles, brand new solid rear, and makes 420ish to the wheels.) It's trying to shed its skin on the top parts of the car so I won't be able to get full value out of it unfortunately. Haven't settled on a price but I'm thinking $15,500 as is, or $16,500 (both firm pricing) with JLT CAI and the 18in wheels and tires (has less than 5000 mi on them).

ZeroSVT

Established Member
Bump still looking!!!!

I had a deal struck up with SteedaX47, then he sold the car out from under me to someone local. If you are out of state, please know I can't come get the car same day, i'm willing to put down a deposit on the right deal.

Lawhead

Established Member
Have a car that would be perfect, needs a weekend worth of work if you have the resources (lift) would be perfect tons of good parts and 50k miles very clean Car

ajstl

Have a car that would be perfect, needs a weekend worth of work if you have the resources (lift) would be perfect tons of good parts and 50k miles very clean Car

Since this gentlemen is no longer looking. I hope its ok that I ask you about what you have for sale. Pm info and pics please

Users who are viewing this thread