wtb teminator for 15k or less in march.

bdod06

Established Member
Looking for teminator in march sort of a feeler to see what's out there. Would prefer white buy most colors will work. Let me know what you have looking to spend 15k or less. It decent miles 80k and below. Long shot maybe buT let me know. Again it will be in march but will be buying. Text 336 391 0485.

bdod06

Established Member
Its really just a feeler for colors but I suppose you have a valid point. I may have been over zealous.

2005LS2Goat

Established Member
It's doable. I've seen cobra's for $15-16k with around 60,000 miles on them. They were too far away for me to be interested however. If you want a good deal, you might try a dealer on Auto trader, etc. but they tend to go fast, so you better be ready. Who would want a Mach 1 for that price? I would much rather get a higher mileage 5.0 than an old Mach 1. The only reason I'm interested in a cobra, is that they are boosted and are kind of rare. If you're going Naturally aspirated why not get a low mileage GTO or high mileage 5.0 for that price? They both are much better cars than a Mach 1.

bdod06

Established Member
I know it's doable I've seen it and yea your right those do go fast. But no GTOs for me always wanted a cobra since 2003 so here I am able to to have one in a few weeks. It's almost surreal lol.

xsellr8

BANNED
Established Member
You MIGHT find one on Copart for that price :lol: :shrug:

I've seen some around $15k with low compression or as rollers. Does it matter if it runs? ;-)

Get in touch with Geno9790. He's supposed to be finding all of them at that price range

Last edited:

2005LS2Goat

Established Member
Just saw someone sold their cobra for $12k on here. It had a 100,000 miles but only 5k on a new engine from Ford. The mileage was a little higher than 80k but it did have a new engine.

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
Somebody had a Roush Cobra on here with 70k miles that sold for $15k or $16k. Not a fan of a Roush Cobra but it was a Rare car that sold pretty cheap. Not impossible to find just might have to be a little patient.

xsellr8

BANNED
Established Member
These ads need to say "Looking to buy a Cobra for $15k, no preference on mileage and condition" lol. People want their Cobra and eat it too. :p

2005LS2Goat

Established Member
No, people wanting to pay 15k just want a decent deal. Most sellers on here want way too much money for their cars and they usually never sell them.

ViciousJay

Established Member
No, people wanting to pay 15k just want a decent deal. Most sellers on here want way too much money for their cars and they usually never sell them.

Agreed, I'm in the same boat as you. To the others the car is 11-12 years old and getting those prices for it shouldn't be out of the question.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator

Lol, ok.
It seems like a few of the new guys have joined to try and have the market prices drop.

Zemedici

Established Member
Lol, ok.
It seems like a few of the new guys have joined to try and have the market prices drop.

yeah I've noticed this too.

All the noobs in that other thread having the pissing match have low post counts, and i dont recognize any of their usernames, yet they're experts on the cars.

Hilarious how they think they can dictate the marketplace, when its US that have the cars, and THEM wanting to purchase.....

BladeX10

Established Member
You wont find a $15k Cobra on here. Terminator owners on here think their car is worth their weight in gold, Then they wonder why they have 5 pages of "bumps" over the course of a year.

Your best bet is to keep your eyes peeled on craigslist, Youll find some good cars from people who actually want to move them and not sit on them for a year. A nice 10th ANN Torch Red Coupe with 80k just sold on craigslist recently here for $16k.

Users who are viewing this thread