WTB: Teksid aluminum block and 8 bolt Kellogg crankshaft

1Fast-Turbo-Cou

Established Member
I'm look for a Teksid aluminum block, must be stock bore, have all the matching main caps, clean and no damage. I'm also looking for an 8 bolt Kellogg forged crankshaft, must be stock journals, clean and no damage.

Please PM or email me at [email protected]

Thanks Tom

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Hey man, hit up Racebronco2. Carlos is his name. He's on here. It's where I got my Teksid from. Iirc you have a Accufab engine. Mine was stock bore, only needed to be honed to be true.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
:thumbsup:

His blocks are awesome! Idk how he gets them so clean but they work fantastic

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
:thumbsup:

His blocks are awesome! Idk how he gets them so clean but they work fantastic

1Fast-Turbo-Cou

Established Member
I just broke a year. While it's been down I managed to spend $9800 on it and it still doesn't even have a running engine yet. :-(

But man she is gonna be awesome! :)

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
I hear ya bro. I'm way to deep into this build. Could have damn near bought a GT350R in cash lol. If it weren't for the wifey the Cobra would probably be sold. My car should be a beast when it's done though. Not on your level with a Accufab engine, but with every part Accufab makes, including JM's pistons, cams, and timing stuff. So it should be decently reliable

Murdered97

Established Member
I have a 8 bolt Teksid block for sale but the bottom end does need to be rebuilt. Too my knowledge there is no damage to the walls or anything. Just a spun rod bearing.

Users who are viewing this thread