WTB: Teal 93 Cobra with black interior

levelbelow2000

Established Member
Time to get the car Ive always wanted. Looking to buy a Teal 93 Cobra with black interior. Any condition and any price range will be considered. I will consider project cars all the way up to mint low mileage cars. Might consider grey cloth interior cars if the price is right. But no Red or Black, must be Teal. Im in the MD/PA area but will travel for the right car. Let me know what you have.

02_Lightning

Established Member
Yikes - lots of questions on that one. I found a real teal/black but w/ 180k miles but is all intact and clean history for the same price. It was a clean car surprisingly!

Svt50Cobra

Crazy 93 Cobra Poster
Established Member
I see that your ad says any price considered but do you have a limit you won't pass. I have one of there cars you are looking for but I can honestly say I haven't entertained putting it up for sale but might, I have been considering a newer stang. Mine has 69k on it.

WillyB93

Established Member
I see that your ad says any price considered but do you have a limit you won't pass. I have one of there cars you are looking for but I can honestly say I haven't entertained putting it up for sale but might, I have been considering a newer stang. Mine has 69k on it.

^^Is your car a hardtop car or sunroof?

levelbelow2000

Established Member
Yikes - lots of questions on that one. I found a real teal/black but w/ 180k miles but is all intact and clean history for the same price. It was a clean car surprisingly!
I didn't end up getting that one
I don't really have a limit for the right car, I know the range these cars go for. PM me what your looking to get.

bad93svt

Established Member
The ad clearly states the car was converted prior to my ownership....I guess since it's black instead of grey....the car now isn't work anything... :)

Last edited:

escogt

Ford MOTORSPORT
Established Member
The rarest of the rare in the '93 Cobra world, excluding the R. Gotta love a Teal/Black!!

CIMG4168_zpseee68414.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread