WTB: T56 Magnum 2.66/Bell/Driveshaft

ryan4887

Established Member
Like the title says I am looking for a t56 magnum with the 2.66 first gear. I also need a Bell housing and a Driveshaft. No need to tell me good luck I know it's a far stretch and will be difficult to find but I've found things I thought impossible with a WTB ad. Thanks for looking and feel free to call/text me anytime 623-341-7425

Last edited:

danterakin

Established Member
Like the title says I am looking for a t56 magnum with the 2.66 first gear. I also need a Bell housing and a Driveshaft. No need to tell me good look I know it's a far stretch and will be difficult to find but I've found things I thought impossible with a WTB ad. Thanks for looking and feel free to call/text me anytime 623-341-7425
Texas Drivetrain Performance can set you up...Jason is awesome. Also my stock driveshaft worked, just had Jason put on an internal output shaft seal and put in a 31 spline yoke and went in with no issues.

ryan4887

Established Member
Texas Drivetrain Performance can set you up...Jason is awesome. Also my stock driveshaft worked, just had Jason put on an internal output shaft seal and put in a 31 spline yoke and went in with no issues.

Thanks for the heads up, I will keep them in mind if I purchase the stuff new.
TTT

rw_23

F8LBITE
Established Member
I will be selling my 19k mike t56 setup in the spring. It will be complete with MGW shifter, 26 spline input shaft, bellhousing (probably quick time), carbon fiber driveshaft, etc. It’s all in top condition and no issues at all. I just upgraded to the Magnum and bought a full kit so I won’t need this once I install it. I won’t have it out yet but will get it going as soon as the weather breaks. PM if interested. Thanks.

stripnzinc

Established Member
I will be selling my 19k mike t56 setup in the spring. It will be complete with MGW shifter, 26 spline input shaft, bellhousing (probably quick time), carbon fiber driveshaft, etc. It’s all in top condition and no issues at all. I just upgraded to the Magnum and bought a full kit so I won’t need this once I install it. I won’t have it out yet but will get it going as soon as the weather breaks. PM if interested. Thanks.

I’m interested if he passes. Pm me

grkcobra93

Established Member
I am also going to sell my complete 04 cobra setup. Going TH400 so this will be EVERYTHING (04 cobra T56, 26spline inputshaft, bronze pads, 1-2-3-4 billet keys, snap ring kit, bronze shifter bushing, McLeod rxt twin disc, 8 bolt fidanza billet aluminum flywheel, pro 5.0 shifter, 04 cobra crossmember/driveshaft, FORD OEM clutch cable w/firewall adjuster/quadtrant) only has about 1k miles on everything and has NEVER had track time

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread