WTB: T56 Clutch cable Dust Cover

Max97COBRAtkd

Established Member
Need a dust cover for the clutch cable on the trans... With the bolt if you have it laying around too. Let me know what you have, thanks!

SJ SNAKE

Venomous
Established Member
This was difficult for me to find also as a shop never put it back on. The best I could gather was buying the cover from Ford and trying to see if a local hardware store has the bolt as Ford doesn't inventory it. Luckily a buddy had one with the bolt at his shop and I didn't hesitate to get it. Good luck finding it guys.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
This was difficult for me to find also as a shop never put it back on. The best I could gather was buying the cover from Ford and trying to see if a local hardware store has the bolt as Ford doesn't inventory it. Luckily a buddy had one with the bolt at his shop and I didn't hesitate to get it. Good luck finding it guys.

This when I bought my Cobra it was missing. FYI one from a T-45 will work so will the bolt. I got one from a member on here who had it on his 97 Cobra. I wanna say the 96-04 would work but not positive. I know the T-45 out of the 96-98 Cobra's will maybe try posting an add in the Cobra parts section as well.

Max97COBRAtkd

Established Member
This when I bought my Cobra it was missing. FYI one from a T-45 will work so will the bolt. I got one from a member on here who had it on his 97 Cobra. I wanna say the 96-04 would work but not positive. I know the T-45 out of the 96-98 Cobra's will maybe try posting an add in the Cobra parts section as well.
Nice! I might just try the local pick n pull then. Always plenty of mustangs. Just hope for a manual that still has the cover on...

Unless someone has a spare out there?

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Nice! I might just try the local pick n pull then. Always plenty of mustangs. Just hope for a manual that still has the cover on...

Unless someone has a spare out there?

That or eBay may be your best bet. Also try posting a thread in the Cobra parts section as well this section is terminator specific.

Users who are viewing this thread