WTB SY Coupe. Full car or Roller

SteedaStang307

Established Member
I am in Maryland an my stang was recenly totaled. Looking to buy a roller or ready to roll 04 sy coupe. Anywhere within a 6hr drive preferred but ill consider all. Thanks

SteedaStang307

Established Member
Its the gt in my pic but was fully built top to bottom end to end. Has some pos runna light as i was goin down highway. So needless to say lost my ass an insurance is barely paying squat because its a "gt". So figured nows the perfect time to find my sy coupe i have been waiting years for.

xsellr8

BANNED
Established Member
Its the gt in my pic but was fully built top to bottom end to end. Has some pos runna light as i was goin down highway. So needless to say lost my ass an insurance is barely paying squat because its a "gt". So figured nows the perfect time to find my sy coupe i have been waiting years for.

Good luck to you. Maybe you'll find one of the 299 that were made

RussZTT

Established Member
I'm thinking of pulling the motor out of my coupe and selling it as a roller with the trans.

svt4me38

BOWENZMOTORSPORTS.COM
Established Member
I know someone who may be selling their ZINC yellow coupe in Fredericksburg, Va
PM me if youre interested in contact info

SteedaStang307

Established Member
Russ whats a price ya were thinking? An ya can keep trans. No thanks on the zinc that color looks horrible. Has to be SY

boostN04

Established Member
I have been considering selling my car lately to get into a c6 z... If you're interested call me during the day at 410-693-6zerofive5. It's got a built rear, 2.3 whipple, 26 splined t56, nitrous is hooked up and only sprayed 50 shot once etc. The car pulls hard and I keep it clean. I have two sets of wheels for it track and street. The initial tune was done at JPC on 16* timing and 18psi on 93 making 601/545, it makes a bit more now I'm sure as its on 18* timing. Hit me up with your questions.

Users who are viewing this thread