WTB: SVTF any year or color in or around Missouri

svtmuscle2003

Established Member
i live in missouri and have been looking to buy an SVTF. i need something good on gas, reliable, and fun to drive. i'm selling my '94 Lightning simply because i can't afford gas with my 150 mi. and back trips to college, and to prevent all those wear and tear miles. also anyone interested in buying my L e-mail me at "[email protected]"

roushracin

Established Member
Check out Pundmann Ford in St. Charles Missouri, they have a red 2 door with 70 some thousand miles and are asking around 9-10K. Also, Pappas Toyota in St. Peters Missouri has a 2 door I think with 80 some thousand miles around the same price as Pundmann but I don't remember the color.

Sapperstang

Established Member
I have a red one with just over 70K that i will sell you for $8000. Would meet you halfway.

FordChick

One Quik Chick
Established Member
SVTF for Sale:

Just a note, ours has approx 34,000 miles on it, and an extended warranty.

And I will throw in a tint job if you buy ours, whatever % you would want.
Not a big deal, but we had planned on getting that done soon anyway.

Mel

svtmuscle2003

Established Member
sorry, not interested in a SVTC at this point, and sorry Fordchick but 12,000 is a little higher than i'm looking to spend. Sapperstang, you might be hearing from me soon, there's one in springfield, MO with 52,000 mi and they're asking 8,350 for it but i think someone's gonna beat me to it, but if not i'll be in touch

Users who are viewing this thread