WTB: SVT Focus

x99blacksnakex

Horsepower over Willpower
Established Member
I'm looking for an SVT Focus, has to be under 75K miles, and I have a max price of $7500. Doesn't matter if it's a ZX3 or ZX5 as long as it's in good condition.

If anyone has one they want to sell, or has any leads on one, I'd appreciate it.

You can call or text me if you're interested. 774-766-1104, my name is Nick, thanks.

x99blacksnakex

Established Member
That one must be gone because I can't find it, thanks though. There aren't too many for sale right now. I might just have to wait and see what comes up.

x99blacksnakex

Established Member
Wow that was just listed today. Nice find, thanks a lot I appreciate that. I'll definitely be taking a look at that.

x99blacksnakex

Established Member
Hey Howie, thanks for that link. I ended up going up to that dealership today and I bought the car.

howie8124

Established Member
Hey Howie, thanks for that link. I ended up going up to that dealership today and I bought the car.

Hey man I forgot to PM you I was going to have you email or text me the VIN on the car while I was at work and run the carfax on it because I bought the five pack before I bought my mustang and have four left over. But congrats on the car if I were in the market I probably would have jumped on that thing too it looked SWEET! :coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread