WTB svt contour

Whitning95

Back In the Saddle
Established Member
like title says, would like to buy as close to northern IL as possible. also no mods is a plus and low low miles nothing over 100k. willing to spend for it to. thanks guys

ol_redsy

Established Member
98 Contour

I have a 98 Contour w/ 87k on it. Unfortunately it's been hit in the rearend (hit and run). I only had the car for 3 months and the ins co is totalling it. If interested let me know and make an offer.

jvert

Established Member
ol_redsy said:
I have a 98 Contour w/ 87k on it. Unfortunately it's been hit in the rearend (hit and run). I only had the car for 3 months and the ins co is totalling it. If interested let me know and make an offer.

Just PM'ed you!! Im intersted.

Also check out www.contour.org they are some good svts for sale as well.

blowns281

GARAGE QUEEN
Established Member
1998.5 Contour SVT, Silver, 94k miles, good shape, 26mpg, many spare parts, must sell buying truck $3800, car is located in south east PA, will ship

ol_redsy

Established Member
See above.

The car as a whole is clean (not including the most recent damage). The rear pass door does have a scrape on it from a gargage pole (I was told when I bought it).

The interior is in great condition, the engine has 87k, the clutch and trans are smooth, it has synthetic trans fluid & oil, the water pump and serp belt were done at 65k. (I have the records).

The windows work great (auto down on the driver window), the power doors work and the keyless entry works. The sunroof is going to need a drive gear but the motor works. The AC works great, it has a heated driver's seat. Let me know if you have any other questions. I don't have pics right now but I'll see if I can have some taken and sent. (I'm in DC, car is in PA). I still have the car and I'm still dealing with the ins co, as expected they're lowballing me.

ol_redsy

Established Member
I have pics that I can email to anyone who is interested. The car is still driveable, the drivetrain is solid, the interior clean. The only damage is to the rear and pass side qtr panel.

Pipe_Dreams

Established Member
very interested in Ol Rusy

Send me a email with some pics, @ [email protected]
I have a silver 98 CSVT i just blew a plug so i'm transferring everything from one car to the next... must hurry before i have the work done

Users who are viewing this thread