WTB: Stock Parts Needed

Tylerb59

Established Member
I already have leads on a couple of these pieces, but this is what I'll need to revert to stock and if you have these available please let me know what you want for it.

Ideally each of their upgraded counterparts will be removed and sold ASAP and the car as a whole put up for sale as stock. I'll update the parts for sale thread at that point.

Thanks.

Stock Parts - No Leads
  • Lower pulley

Stock Parts - Leads Found
  • Supercharger
  • Midpipe
  • Catback
  • Intercooler Reservoir
  • Tail lights
  • Shifter
  • Supercharger Cover (Snake)
  • Fuel Injectors
  • A Pillar Plastic
    • Trade Offer: Speed of Sound Gauge Cluster + small cash difference for your stock piece.
    • I also have a Autometer Lunar Boost & Fuel Pressure 2 1/16" gauge that could go with it.

Purchased - (Done)
  • Shifter Bezel (plastic surround; IE remove this piece to gain access to shifter)

Last edited:

03CobraVertGrey

Screamin Banshee
Established Member
Hey Tyler, I have a stock catback I could sell ya. I don't know what they are selling for or what is fair. Shipping would be cheap. ;)

Oxford Snake

Established Member
I have a stock catback and h-pipe and Marc's intercooler reservoir in the garage. Steve @ Tousley quoted $1459 on the h-pipe, LOL!!!

Let me know when you want to get this knocked out.

Dave

Tylerb59

Established Member
Sweet. When Marc gets back in town I may just idle the thing down to your place and get most of this done as I'll probably take his blower as well.

whippleblown03

Established Member
tyler i have a mint stock eaton with stock pulley t/b and plenum $400. also have a stock shifter. also i am going to buy 60lb injectors soon how much for yours. i have a set of stockers(39lbs) with 2000 miles since new i might trade you if interested. also i need a mafia if you have one and a upper add on belt idler for better belt wrap.

Tylerb59

Established Member
Thanks, Paul.

I think we can work a deal with the stock injectors <-> 60s, shifter and I think I have a Mafia somewhere although it's been so long I think someone got it.

I'll take a look at what I'm able to produce for the idler pullies.

It's a bit of a drive, but after a little planning we could probably swap via shipping once things are finalized.

Tylerb59

Established Member
I have a stock 03 shifter bezel and a stock 99 shifter :shrug:

Sweet! I'm looking for the plastic bezel as shown here: http://www.celshade.com/stuff/mustang/shifter/4.jpg

The piece off to the left in the image, which you remove to gain access to the actual shifter. Is that what you have? Notice also in the picture he has a hole drilled in there which I do to, and is the reason I want a stock piece to cover that up.

I have a shifter lined up, but if that plastic bezel piece is what I need, let me know how much shipped over here 98223.

Tylerb59

Established Member
Lost interest, for a number of reasons.

I threw the car up as-is for now while I convert it to stock to be sold stock / traded in on something a bit more exciting. :)

Preferably sold PP.

JohnnysCobra

Established Member
Sweet! I'm looking for the plastic bezel as shown here: http://www.celshade.com/stuff/mustang/shifter/4.jpg

The piece off to the left in the image, which you remove to gain access to the actual shifter. Is that what you have? Notice also in the picture he has a hole drilled in there which I do to, and is the reason I want a stock piece to cover that up.

I have a shifter lined up, but if that plastic bezel piece is what I need, let me know how much shipped over here 98223.

Thats the one (shifter bezel/leather boot) There is no holes drilled in it, just the lighter adapter. Ill get you a shipping price and let you know

Users who are viewing this thread