WTB stock mufflers 03/04 Cobra

Qobra

Established Member
OP -
I got the stock cat-back exhaust as well as the stock springs; located in VA. Let me know if you are interested.

svtdanny99

Established Member
What exhaust do you currently have on the car? might be interested in buying from you for the right price if you find a stock exhaust

cforre

Established Member
What exhaust do you currently have on the car? might be interested in buying from you for the right price if you find a stock exhaust
Whats your phone number i'll shoot you a couple pics. its fitted up very nice on the car just to loud for my liking. I like quiet stock sound

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
I run up I81 frequently, then rt15 to Mansfield. I have stock low mileage mufflers cut off For $80. I could meet you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
I have complete OEM exhaust off my '03. From front to back taken off at <4000 miles. I'll need to check what they're going for to anyone who's interested in a price. I will ship (really would prefer pick up) , but need to know to where for shipping cost. I am not trying to steal anyone's deal!! If none of the above work out let me know.

termcobra281

Established Member
I have some sr mufflers brand new still in box never bolted on should be fairly quiet ... 50 bucks if interested

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
Looking for stock exhaust, muffler, cats for 03/04 cobra mine has 3in exhaust and very loud looking for stock sound or very quiet. Let me know what you have, Thanks
717-729-1464

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Are you still looking? I've got complete set up right back to chrome tips, taken off at <4000 miles. LMK, $300 p\u!

Users who are viewing this thread