WTB: stock lower supercharger pulley

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
the crank pulley for the supercharger

There is one supercharger pully...on it. If your talking about the lower "crank pully" that is more of the engine than supercharger. So the lower pulley that is on the same belt route as the supercharger pulley...best I can do. :-D

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
haha alright i guess to be a little more precise I am looking for the Supercharger Crank drive pulley part number 2R3Z-6C254-BC lol.

No No No....lol. Your not looking for anything supercharger related...lol. Your looking for a crank pulley. What pound? Why go stock....4lb :beer:

mustangman36578

Established Member
because i have a 2.76 already and dont want to get it retuned for a 4 lb lower right now. during the winter i will be getting the blower ported and probably methanol injection so i will be getting retuned then. plus fuel is just about maxed out on my fuel setup as it is so doing return style over the winter too.

mustangman36578

Established Member
i have a stock one right now but last time at the track i had the inner belt come off and shred. some pieces got stuck inside of the pulley and i cant see them to be able to get them out and right now, with the pulley off the car, their is quite a bit of resistance. ive been trying to take it apart with little success. that pulley is on that cage tight!

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
If you still have the stock idler pulleys change them out also. I shredded my lower which nicked my 4lb lower and of course killed the belt instantly.

Users who are viewing this thread