WTB stock eatons, throttle bodies, and plenums

onebadstang16

Banned
I am looking to purchase all stock throttle bodies, plenums, and eatons. I am also in the market for all aftermarket plenums.

Please include the condition of the item you are trying to sale, I need alot of these guys, thanks for the help.

69clark

Established Member
how much are you offering for an eaton with less than 500 miles? Same with TB and plenum.

Last edited:

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
what you offering for the stk tb/plenums? mine we're taken off @ 30k.

bad93svt

Established Member
I have an eaton I removed at 15k miles
Also have plenum and t-body
Pm what u would be willing to pay

onebadstang16

Banned
Hey guys sorry I was really busy yesterday with work, I just got caught up on pms from guys asking these very questions. I own a porting company and we were in need of several blowers to support our new effort in porting the cobra blowers. I have purchased 4 blowers thus far and typically will pay 300-350 shipped for the blowers depending on condition and what they have attached as far as pulleys a concerned. Throttle bodies and plenum combos I pay $100 dollars shipped, they are just a dime a dozen, aftermarket plenums I usually pay 100 shipped for as well.

I realize this thread is brand new but we happened to come across a local individual to us that had several blowers available so we ended up picking them up, however with that being said I will keep this thread alive as they are needed. I predict there is quite a demand for porting on 2003 blowers at a reasonable price with Posi no longer around. As for throttle body and plenum combos we could still use a couple of those. Those who are willing to sale your combos for $100 shipped please get in contact with me via pm. Thanks again everyone who took the time to post up on here, had we not come across local blowers we would have required several from you guys.

We should have vendor status up here very soon please keep a lookout for BM Porting. If your interested in getting some porting work done please get into contact with me on here via pm or at [email protected].

Thanks again guys.
Brandon/Matt

Users who are viewing this thread