WTB Stock Coyote Engine, Running or Blown/Damanged

poof100

Established Member
I'm looking to buy a complete or close to complete Coyote motor. Doesn't have to be running.

Also, if you have just the Coyote heads, will buy those as well.

Cashbum

Established Member
I have pieces to one. Bare block that has a cracked sleeve down 7. 2 pistons cracked. Numbers 2&7. The rest of the pistons are ok I guess. Some scratches down the skirts. Idk if you would be interested but I have those parts

poof100

Established Member
I have pieces to one. Bare block that has a cracked sleeve down 7. 2 pistons cracked. Numbers 2&7. The rest of the pistons are ok I guess. Some scratches down the skirts. Idk if you would be interested but I have those parts

Thanks, I'm actually looking more for the other parts besides the block really. timing cover, heads, etc. I honestly don't need a shortblock, but if someone has a motor with everything, that's ideal.

Thanks!

csb85

Established Member
To be honest I'm really not sure what I should ask for it. It ran when it was pulled, just smoked. Cylinder # 8 was down 100psi and I think cylinder 6 was down 15. Motor has just over 15,000 miles on it

poof100

Established Member
To be honest I'm really not sure what I should ask for it. It ran when it was pulled, just smoked. Cylinder # 8 was down 100psi and I think cylinder 6 was down 15. Motor has just over 15,000 miles on it

When you say complete motor, this includes everything, valve covers, front cover, heads etc? Not just the shortblock?

Thanks

CSG

Established Member
Has anyone seen on of these sell? Curious if it is worth selling. Mine ran fine and has h beams and a frpp pump but #4 leaks down 8% more than the others.

Users who are viewing this thread