WTB Stock Boss Exhaust Components

SC_Terminator

Used to own a Boss
Established Member
I would like to purchase stock Boss headers, cats, h-pipe, side pipes, and axle backs.....

Let me know what you have and how much shipped to 29501

Thanks

DSG2003SVT

Gray only, please
Established Member
I believe the stock cats are the same on the GT. I'll sell you mine for about $100. Let me check on the shipping costs tonight and I'll get back to you if you're interested.

SC_Terminator

Used to own a Boss
Established Member
I believe the stock cats are the same on the GT. I'll sell you mine for about $100. Let me check on the shipping costs tonight and I'll get back to you if you're interested.

that sounds good man....let me know....

DSG2003SVT

Gray only, please
Established Member
So sorry, I forgot to get the shipping price yesterday. I'll have it for you tonight.

DSG2003SVT

Gray only, please
Established Member
I got the shipping quote, $100 is still fine with me. Do you want the clamps too? They have some exhaust paste on them because I was trying to stop leaks at my cat delete pipes. I had to get them welded up and just kept the clamps. They're still good, just detached. Send me a PM when you're ready. I can have them out the day after I hear from you.

SC_Terminator

Used to own a Boss
Established Member
I got the shipping quote, $100 is still fine with me. Do you want the clamps too? They have some exhaust paste on them because I was trying to stop leaks at my cat delete pipes. I had to get them welded up and just kept the clamps. They're still good, just detached. Send me a PM when you're ready. I can have them out the day after I hear from you.

No problem man....we have a vacation coming up in the next few weeks....I will get with you once we get that behind us.....Thanks man....

Users who are viewing this thread