WTB: stock 2013 Quad tip axle back

Bowtie-X

Oh No.. not a NOOB again.
Established Member
EDIT 10/15
I am waiting on few guys to take off their quad tip exhaust but i am still looking. So if any of you have one available now or soon please PM me or email me. Money in hand ready to buy as long as you can be fair in price considering a brand new 2013 GT500 axle back is $444.

Now with more aftermarket exhaust coming out for your wonderful 13 GT500 I am sure there has to be some of you that want to sell your stocker.

I am located in maryland so closer the better but doesn't matter as long as you are willing to ship.

Email me at [email protected]

Thanks.:thumbup:

Last edited:

shelbysvt

Established Member
Now with more aftermarket exhaust coming out for your wonderful 13 GT500 I am sure there has to be some of you that want to sell your stocker.

I am located in maryland so closer the better but doesn't matter as long as you are willing to ship.

Email me at [email protected]

Thanks.:thumbup:

I am like a 35-40 minute drive from baltimore. How much would you offer for 13 axle backs? I will be switching to either magnaflow or borla depending on what borla sounds like and if they improve the look but the time it goes to market.

Bowtie-X

Oh No.. not a NOOB again.
Established Member
Guys, guys, guys....if you have a 2013 quad tip muffler you want to sell PLEASE SEND ME A PM. I have money put aside just for this project READY TO BUY!!! Please PM me before you post, if you could that is.:)

Sent from my iPad 3 using Tapatalk HD

peteypab2133

Established Member
I wonder this myself. Any GT500 owners care to comment?

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Just met up with a tuned up 12 a few days ago. Reving side by side my 13 sounded significantly louder. Raspier at higher rpm's too...

Users who are viewing this thread