WTB: stainless steel exhaust tubing

1QIK-SNK

Established Member
Anyone have some S.S. exhaust 2.5 tubing? I am looking for 2 pieces that are 12"-15" . I am wanting to make my bassani x-pipe w/ cats inter changable. Take them out after inspection and put them in before the inspections. Or if ya all have any other ideas let me know.

Thanks

coolguy10786

Established Member
1QIK-SNK said:
Anyone have some S.S. exhaust 2.5 tubing? I am looking for 2 pieces that are 12"-15" . I am wanting to make my bassani x-pipe w/ cats inter changable. Take them out after inspection and put them in before the inspections. Or if ya all have any other ideas let me know.

Thanks
I looked for a while and found a pair on ebay i got for $25. I contacted Bassani and they want 25 each plus shipping. It took me a while to find them so you might be better off going through bassani if your in a hurry

1QIK-SNK

Established Member
coolguy10786 said:
I looked for a while and found a pair on ebay i got for $25. I contacted Bassani and they want 25 each plus shipping. It took me a while to find them so you might be better off going through bassani if your in a hurry

Hey thanks alot. Checked ebay and found a set. Brand new to and got them for 24.75 thats including shipping.

Users who are viewing this thread