WTB Stainless MAC Catback

Liquidsnake

Lok'tar Ogar
Established Member
From what I understand they went out of business, so I’m Looking for one in very good shape with no damage, 2 1/2 piping.

96gt02

Established Member
agreed mac is the best sound ive ever found and yes they are out of business.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
No sympathy from me. There customer service was crap! I said 15 years ago I'd never buy their products ever again!!!

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

TeamLazers

Established Member
No sympathy from me. There customer service was crap! I said 15 years ago I'd never buy their products ever again!!!

Ha! They had the worst customer service, but it's a shame to see a company that's been around so long go under.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Ha! They had the worst customer service, but it's a shame to see a company that's been around so long go under.
I guess it is. I bought plenty from them years ago. Then I ran into a fitment problem. Provided pictures and everything. It was determined "installer error".

And the guy installing it is a fabricator and nhra certified for chassis stuff....

Liquidsnake

Lok'tar Ogar
Established Member
Is that true? That’s bad news. I’ve put a pro chamber and cat back on three cars over the years. Great sound and performance.

Their site is still up.

MAC Ford Cobra1999-2004 4.6L V8 4Valve, 2½" Cat-Back System

Yeah it is, but good luck finding any third party sites that say it’s available. I called lethal and they said they went OOB in early 2020. I should’ve made the swap when I put my headers on in mid Jan.

Users who are viewing this thread