WTB: Speed of sound gauge pod for Vert

JRS03

Whipple FTW!!!!
Established Member
Does anyone have one for sale? Shoot me a text 304-881-4917 or PM

03SonicVert

Ford Junkie since 1996
Established Member
You can send them your stock a-pillar and they will convert it for you to either a single or dual pod.

Contact them for details. They are one of those companies you will love to do business with. Some of the best customer service out there.

SV

JRS03

Whipple FTW!!!!
Established Member
I really doubt they would charge that much as that is what they charged when they were selling them for the verts. If i had to guess it would be 50-60 bucks plus shipping since you are providing the most expencive part. I'll find out Monday

GTIZZL

Established Member
I called not to long ago and the price was $140 i believe. That's with sending them your used pillar. I'm not sure why though. If it were only $50 I would have sent it months ago.

Demonio

Established Member
So they don't sell the convertible pod ones anymore I'm guessing wonder why if they can still make them...but do the match the paint close to stock one?

nycarpenter

Established Member
So they don't sell the convertible pod ones anymore I'm guessing wonder why if they can still make them...but do the match the paint close to stock one?

Ford stopped making the vert pillar. The pods are the same for coupe or vert. If they charge $140 to convert your own and a new or used one can not be had then my suggestion is just send it in to SOS as one day they will stop doing the one at a timer all together. JMHO

Demonio

Established Member
Yeah I'm just to look for 1 here n send it to get this done..anyone have a good condition stock vert pillar?

03SonicVert

Ford Junkie since 1996
Established Member
I really doubt they would charge that much as that is what they charged when they were selling them for the verts. If i had to guess it would be 50-60 bucks plus shipping since you are providing the most expencive part. I'll find out Monday

Well I guess I don't know what I'm talking about since I sent them a salvage yard vert pillar, kept my original, had my credit card charged for the service to convert and am now happy with my factory looking a-pillar pod.

I apologize for responding to a question I know nothing about.

You can however get a much less expensive a-pillar overlay from Autometer and have a POS looking set up. Your choice I guess.

SV

JRS03

Whipple FTW!!!!
Established Member
Well I guess I don't know what I'm talking about since I sent them a salvage yard vert pillar, kept my original, had my credit card charged for the service to convert and am now happy with my factory looking a-pillar pod.

You can however get a much less expensive a-pillar overlay from Autometer and have a POS looking set up. Your choice I guess.

SV

WOW.......thats all im saying :nonono:

spray'n mach 1

Established Member

SV

:lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread