WTB SONIC BLUE COBRA VERT (will consider white)

millimaci

Established Member
I'm a cash buyer looking to buy a Sonic Blue Convertible.

Here's what I want.....

40,000 miles or less
Mods are OK...Prefer the normal mods but not something that's set-up as a race car. Want a strong street car that will be used mostly for car shows and cruises.
Paint must be perfect or very close to perfect
No wrecks or damage history
Prefer chrome factory wheels or FR500

I'm willing to pay for the right car.

I can be reached at [email protected]

cmnorman

Established Member
shauncurt is this the one you just bought in Dec? Just curious why it's back for sale so quick. Sorry to hijack thread OP, I am looking for a vert too, potentially SB and saw the ad and was curious. PM with details if you prefer.

shauncurt

Established Member
For reasons I don't care to share the car is for sale. OP, nothing to do with the car. My asking price will include a mechanical inspection and a re-tune since the car is from far down south and I wouldn't be comfortable opening the car up for a buyer without a professionals approval. I will guarantee 600+RWHP that day on the dyno on a conservative tune. I know its over your mileage limit but I will take the pepsi challenge on condition against any cobra with half the miles, I couldnt be more confident in this car and build!

Last edited:

ATFPat

Established Member
Hey OP, Hi-End Auto in Virginia has a nice looking SB Vert on the lot for sale plus a few others in different colors.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
I'm looking for a vert as well. Saw the blue one at Hi-End, but it's got a solid rear swap. Deal breaker for me. I inquired about the ported blower DSG but they said it had a deposit on it.

ATFPat

Established Member
^ yea, I've been eyeing up their inventory. I know their supposedly getting a comp orange, SB and DSG coupe in soon so it sounded to me that there inventory is growing/selling. There actually pretty cool dealing with through email/phone. I've asked about two on the lot and received pictures and even a video of the cars. After test driving one local (Craigslist) it's nice that they have the carfax and test compression test on a few of the cobras on the lot.

Not saying anything could ever go wrong just nice peace of mind.

Users who are viewing this thread