WTB: Solid Rear or Trade for my Built IRS

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
I am looking to buy a Solid 8.8 rear for my Cobra. Stock or built is ok, must be STRAIGHT! If someone is also willing to trade I have a 17k mile IRS for trade that is fully built. I can do the complete swap from both cars @ my shop also (for a fee) If the rear is stock, it will not be an even trade. There will have to be cash on top of it as well for my IRS.

This is what my IRS will include

Full Maximum Motor sport Poly bushing kit (Upper and Lower Arms,Pumpkin,Frame mounts)
Maximum Motorsports one piece Tie rods
Maximum Motorsports Adjustable sway links
New cobra Diff (Less than 1500 miles)
All new seals and bearings in the rear
3.55 Motorsport gears
LFP Rear brace
Kenny Brown Hard launch Brace
Level 5 halfshafts
Magnaflow Catback- Tailpipes are completely polished as well
Bilstein Rear shocks with Maximum Motorsport Coilovers

The rear is basically new and in perfect shape. No rust etc.

EDIT: I have already received a few inquiries on the swap. A few notes. I will not trade straight up for a stock SRA for my built IRS. That would be like trading a 2003 Cobra for a 1999 GT. I will however trade straight up if the SRA is built. I.E. 31 Spline axles, good diff, gears, aftermarket UCAs, LCAs and shocks. If your SRA is stock and you want my IRS the way it is I would need $1200 on top if that includes a catback that is in great shape. If no catback is included from you ( I am still including mine) it will be $1500 on top. I am negotiable as well. Remember the Level 5 axles alone in this setup are $1500. If you do not want the level 5s and can source and supply stock axles I will drop the price of the swap greatly. Same goes for the coilovers. I understand it is alot of money but thats the offer especially if I am getting a stock setup in return. Like I said I am negotiable and willing to make a deal within reason.

I am located in CT. Please PM me here for more info or email me at [email protected]

Dave

Here is a pic of the polished tailpipes. When I toss the car back up on the lift I will take pics of the complete IRS

20130602_130756+%2528Large%2529.jpg

Last edited:

Av3ng3d

Established Member
I have a built SRA I'd like to swap over to IRS but I daily the car so I'm not sure how it would be possible.

Users who are viewing this thread