WTB: SCT Tuner and CAI

Notfast2012

Established Member
I have a JLT carbon fiber cai and a sct tuner from brenspeed. I will be selling both because I am putting on a procharger. 400 for both if you can wait a week or so. I am going to have the procharger installed next week.

Bowtie-X

Oh No.. not a NOOB again.
Established Member
I have a JLT carbon fiber cai and a sct tuner from brenspeed. I will be selling both because I am putting on a procharger. 400 for both if you can wait a week or so. I am going to have the procharger installed next week.

Auto or manual? How much just for SCT? PM me.

Sent from Galaxy S3 using TapaHoe

03DSGMach1

10's or Bust!
Established Member

No problem waiting. Just wanted to verify its for a manual though.

Auto or manual? How much just for SCT? PM me.

Really?!?!?

Notfast2012

Established Member
Yeah it's for a stick. It has three tunes. One street 87, 91 street and 91 race. I use the race! Great power I had it on my car for about 10,000 miles. I used 91 because not everywhere I go has 93 octane.

Notfast2012

Established Member
Ok sounds good could you pm ur number and I can text you a couple pics? I will call the shop and see when they can get my car in. Or I can email them to you. I don't know how to post pics on here yet.

Bowtie-X

Oh No.. not a NOOB again.
Established Member
No problem waiting. Just wanted to verify its for a manual though.

Really?!?!?

Its all yours bro...lol wasn't trying to take your buy.
I'm only looking for SCT tuner anyway so I figured I ask just incase.

I wasn't going to pay 400 anyway for JLT blk intake and tuner. Add $150+ for tune files and you are at $550. With forum discount from AM you can be very close to $550. So I rather buy new. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread