WTB SB, DSG, MG, OW Coupe.. Looking for a Driver

NateDogg

Terminator
Established Member
Just sold my MC.. Did too much work and not enough driving with that car.

I'm looking for something that is a driver. I dont care about mileage. The more mods the better. Will entertain a project as longs as the price is right.

Ideally Id like find something with at least a 2.3 whipple. I don't really have a budget, but I also don't want to spend alot like I have in the past..

something around 50k-100k miles.. 14-20k would be ideal.

Cash buyer, no bullshit kinda guy.

Natemunson

Established Member
I have a 03 10th anniversary vert with a kenne bell 2.8 on it, really clean for 95k miles interior is super nice and paint is a 9/10 has a nick or 2. Makes 550 whp and capable of much more and has supporting mods. Metallic silver with all the bells and whistles. Send me a message if youre interested, not really on the market but would let go for the right price.

NateDogg

Terminator
Established Member
I have a 03 10th anniversary vert with a kenne bell 2.8 on it, really clean for 95k miles interior is super nice and paint is a 9/10 has a nick or 2. Makes 550 whp and capable of much more and has supporting mods. Metallic silver with all the bells and whistles. Send me a message if youre interested, not really on the market but would let go for the right price.
Sounds like a great car but I can't do a vert. Glws.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

NateDogg

Terminator
Established Member
Not right now.

Just keeping my eye put for a clean SB or DSG/MG until spring..... then I'll start getting antsy

NateDogg

Terminator
Established Member
Haha... well you guys are right.. apparently the guy is backing out because he hasn't responded in 2 days.

Apparently a won Ebay auction isnt good enough. This is what I was supposed to pick up this weekend. Dsg roller with built 5.0 stroker...

So...the search continues.
31ce4ba00595d925583a9c4af05e3f08.jpg

Dip Dungles

Pew Pew
Established Member
Premium Member
What in the actual ****? So the buyer is backing out because he didn’t set the reserve correctly?

NateDogg

Terminator
Established Member
I think it was priced decent.

12k for a 66k mile freshly painted roller. Had a built motor uninstalled.

Didnt come with a transmission or blower.

After I won the auction he responded and seemed okay with the deal. Planned to drive down today and pick it up tomorrow and havent heard from him after multiple attempts to make arrangements.

When I first messaged him as the auction started, he said he wanted around 16k....maybe he decided 12k was too cheap.

Sitnlopro99gt

Established Member
Another reason why I dislike eBay, no good accountability for buyer/seller transaction when it goes south due non paying bidder or someone selling something at no reserve and then decide they don’t want to sell it at the bid to own price.

Users who are viewing this thread