WTB: S/C or Turbo kit

jman37

Established Member
As stated, looking for something for my '97 Cobra if anyone has something, KB, Vortech or Procharger, doesn't matter. Thanks

jman37

Established Member
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind but I'm looking for something complete right now. No one around me does fab work so it wouldn't be ideal at the moment.

USCmustang

Established Member
I've got a used D1SC procharger. All piping and intercooler. Piping could use some paint. Was going in my on my 97 cobra. Let me know.
20190902_090228.jpeg
20190902_090208.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G930P using the svtperformance.com mobile app

termcobra281

Established Member
Bumppp

Sent from my SM-G960U using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Hellion single turbo kit I have for sale. With upgraded 76/75mm precison billet turbo. All hot side and cold side. Have down pipe with complete exhaust all the way back to the tips. I can also throw in a slot style maf. Let me know if you are interested? Looking at 3,850. This kit new sales for around 7 grand.

Motofreak459

Hellion single turbo kit I have for sale. With upgraded 76/75mm precison billet turbo. All hot side and cold side. Have down pipe with complete exhaust all the way back to the tips. I can also throw in a slot style maf. Let me know if you are interested? Looking at 3,850. This kit new sales for around 7 grand.

Where are you located out of sir

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread