WTB Roush Brake calipers. 2007

utlong31

Established Member
I'm looking for a set of Roush front brake calipers in good shape that will fit a 2007. I really just need the calipers but would grab the whole set for the right price. Car is a RS3 that the previous owner painted the calipers and did a horrible job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black2010

Established Member
If the car isn't your DD just pull them off and have them powder coated. Will be a lot cheaper and at the same time you can have them rebuilt.

utlong31

Established Member
If the car isn't your DD just pull them off and have them powder coated. Will be a lot cheaper and at the same time you can have them rebuilt.

It's not a DD. That's probably what I'm going to do I just wanted the Roush white lettering to show. That's the problem with them now. The lettering was painted over. No big deal but IMO they look better with the lettering but not good enough to spend $1200-$1500 just so I can read the Roush on them.

Black2010

Established Member
Sorry, late to respond as I don't frequent here now that I don't have my car anymore.

Any good PC company should be able to do the lettering in white as well or you can have them just polish the letters after the PC is applied. Shouldn't be more than a couple hundred bucks to have done either. If you are being quoted $1200+ for PC then I'd run from that shop. I've never had brakes done but I've had bigger and more difficult things done for far less than that. Heck, I got a quote from a very reputable company for my Vipers Intake manifold and valve covers for less than half that.

utlong31

Established Member
Sorry, late to respond as I don't frequent here now that I don't have my car anymore.

Any good PC company should be able to do the lettering in white as well or you can have them just polish the letters after the PC is applied. Shouldn't be more than a couple hundred bucks to have done either. If you are being quoted $1200+ for PC then I'd run from that shop. I've never had brakes done but I've had bigger and more difficult things done for far less than that. Heck, I got a quote from a very reputable company for my Vipers Intake manifold and valve covers for less than half that.

I agree. The $1200 was for a new set of calipers. I have had a set PC for around $200. Im going to wait until after the first of the year and check into having them done.

Users who are viewing this thread