WTB: Reichard Racing 2.75 Whipple Pulley

TORQJNKY

Looking for a 2.75 Reichard Racing Whipple blower pulley. I have a 3.20 Reichard Racing Whipple blower pulley in new/used condition that I can/will trade outright for it or pay cash. If I don't make a trade the 3.2 RR Pulley will be for sale. Let me know what you have. :beer:

blackvenom77

killer cobra
Established Member
I have a 2.70 RR whipple pulley that I will sell you.
Looks new and I was told from Lethal that they don't make the 2.75 RR pulley anymore.

I can also post pics when I'm done from work.

skaarew04SVT

Not quite fast enough
Established Member
yeah post pics of it, curious what this one looks like! not trying to jump on your game torqjnky, just wanting to see the smaller pulley

TORQJNKY

No problem skaarew04SVT. Blackvenom77, if you could post the the pics or PM them to me along with a price you are looking to get, that would work. I am not at home and my home email access is giving me some problems. Thanks.

skaarew04SVT

Not quite fast enough
Established Member
my curiosity is, i have been looking for a 2.75 or 2.7, but wanted a RR with a small lip similar to the 3.0 or 3.2 i have now. All the 2.7s i have seen have the bigger lip round the belt area, and really want one (in the future)with a similar look to the one in my avatar

TORQJNKY

I see. You don't want the lip extending above the belt too much and prefer a more smoother looking transition across the blower pulley with the belt installed. It might just be an optical illusion in photos because the inner diameter of the pulley is smaller and the lip is the same size. I wouldn't think they would change the lip size from pulley to pulley unless they do it for strengthening purposes on the smaller pulleys. Just a thought...

Oh, and RR is still making the 2.75 but don't have them in stock. It's a 2-3 week wait right now.

Last edited:

skaarew04SVT

Not quite fast enough
Established Member
i am going to have to pic one up soon. Torqjnky, really want to know how much boost you see. i know u have a gen 2 whipple like me, but you have LTs right? i was estimating 21-22 lbs with my stock manifolds on, catted x.

i only see a hair over 16ish with my RR 3.2

TORQJNKY

Yes I have 1 3/4" Kooks LT's and Kooks's catted X-pipe. I will post my boost and numbers when I get it tuned. Probably won't be until late Feb with all the travel time I have coming up at the end of the month. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread