***WTB Red 1993 Cobra***

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
I'm looking for a Vibrant Red 1993 Cobra WITHOUT a sunroof in extremely clean condition. No teal cars, no black cars, no cars with a sunroof and no high-mileage junk!!! The lower the miles....the better. The closer to stock....the better. I am a serious buyer, with cash in hand ready to buy NOW!!!

Send me a PM or post up a link here. Thanks guys! :beer:

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
I have a red black cloth one owner with 19k miles. All stock and original. U can reach me @ 610-909-7873.
Thanks John

Thanks John..but I bought a red exterior/black cloth interior, low mileage car a couple weeks back! :coolman:

plumcrazysrt

Established Member
Hey DB, I was curious since it was only 20 miles or so away from me. I was always on the fence about teal or red, but after owning my last teal car, I think I prefer red! LOL.

Franz

Speed Freak
Established Member
I have a red black cloth one owner with 19k miles. All stock and original. U can reach me @ 610-909-7873.
Thanks John

John, Please send me a PM about this car. (I tried sending you one, but your SVTP account is new so I was unable to).

Does anyone on here know the history behind this Cobra? Where and how has it been stored? How has it been maintained? Does it need anything? Wish I were closer than 2,500 miles away or I would come have a look at it in person.

Anyone in the area who has seen the car, I'd love to hear from you. Thanks! :beer:

Franz

Speed Freak
Established Member
ah, guy left his number,call him or is that to easy?

I have already spoken with him on the phone.

Sounds like a nice car from 2,500 miles away, but I'm more interested in learning about it from anyone else on SVTP who may have seen it, or knew the original owner. The guy selling it (John) said that he has had the car for only three weeks, and it is not titled in his name. While I have no problem with people flipping cars, or just changing their mind about a purchase, I would prefer to connect with the original owner who had the car for 20 years and get some more information.

I would like to ESPECIALLY thank fiveohtogo for being extremely helpful in the PM that he sent about his search for a '93 Cobra. Guys like him are what make being on a forum like this totally worth it. Look me up if you're ever in Phoenix Matt. Dinner is on me.

Last edited:

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
I would like to ESPECIALLY thank fiveohtogo for being extremely helpful in the PM that he sent about his search for a '93 Cobra. Guys like him are what make being on a forum like this totally worth it. Look me up if you're ever in Phoenix Matt. Dinner is on me.

Glad I could help, and if I ever make it out west to your neck of the woods I'll take you up on your offer for dinner! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread