*WTB* Rear Hard Brake line that goes from Driver Side to Passenger Side. 96-98 Cobra

HandsomeRob

Established Member
Hey SVTP,
I need the Hard brake line in the rear that goes from the Driver side to the Passenger side.
I need it from a 96-98 Cobra.
Please contact me if you have it.
Thanks
Rob

TheSinner

Established Member
Hey SVTP,
I need the Hard brake line in the rear that goes from the Driver side to the Passenger side.
I need it from a 96-98 Cobra.
Please contact me if you have it.
Thanks
Rob

You're probably better off buying a $20 brake line kit from ebay and making your own. I had to do the same with my DD, it's not terribly difficult.

HandsomeRob

Established Member
Thanks for the reply!! I stripped out one if the flare nuts. So pissed!! Do you think I have room to cut and reflare? And I have no idea what size to buy? Do you have a link if possible?

TheSinner

Established Member
This is what I bought Auto Brake Line Kit

It comes with different sized fittings, which fit my 2000 explorer so it really can't be that different. And to flare it I just fed the fitting on the tubing, then worked the tubing in a circular motion with a small screw driver so the fitting doesn't come off. I haven't had any fluid leaks either.

NoRdO

Established Member
My ranger uses 3/16" line, not sure about the cobra. Make sure you double flare the line if you end up doing it.

HandsomeRob

Established Member
Thanks. I still would like to find someone who is parting out a 96-98 Cobra. Would live toget an original one before I start cutting and flaring

Users who are viewing this thread