WTB Posi/Stegi

lumbeeboi16

New To The Terminator
Established Member
I know these are hard to come by but I am looking for a posi/stegi ported supercharger in good shape. If someone has one for sale could you please send me some pics and some deatils/specs. THANKS FOR LOOKING

jrichber

browser
Established Member
steg just posted in terminator talk that his stage 6 is on sale for 395. Thats pretty much cheaper than you will buy one for.

lumbeeboi16

New To The Terminator
Established Member
steg just posted in terminator talk that his stage 6 is on sale for 395. Thats pretty much cheaper than you will buy one for.

Thanks wish they would take the supercharger and do everything instead of us having to take it apart and send the case,

frankthetank04

Established Member
What are you willing to pay? I have a stage 6 stegy that i just had ported a few months back. It has less then 1500 miles on the car. Looking for a whipple at the moment. Shoot me a PM.

lumbeeboi16

New To The Terminator
Established Member
What are you willing to pay? I have a stage 6 stegy that i just had ported a few months back. It has less then 1500 miles on the car. Looking for a whipple at the moment. Shoot me a PM.

I tired to send you a pm but it wouldn't let me

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

brandonwilgis7

Established Member
I may sell my posi dont kno if i wanna sell or just put on shelf incase isell car one day 100 miles on port with ported tb and plenum and billet flow 2.76 pm me an offer

Last edited:

01Jes

Z06 bought with food stamps
Established Member
Check with rudycobra he just went Kbell. He might have a posi race port blower

Users who are viewing this thread