WTB parts for coyote swap build/project

blacksmoke_r_us

Established Member
Its a turbo build so I am looking for a 2018 intake manifold, 90mm throttle body, sct x4, id1000 or 1050x injectors, 6r80 or 10r80 with tcm and harness. I know I can buy all these parts new but I figured I would try my luck here first. If you know of any of these parts please contact me at [email protected]. Thanks

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
No worries man I was in the garage last night helping my brothers and we have 3 foxes all going Coyote. I took out my 427W for a Coyote swap :)
Good luck
-J

blacksmoke_r_us

Established Member
Thanks for the heads up but at this point I will be keeping the pa c4 thats in it. To fit the 6r80 the trans tunnel will have to be cut up to make it fit, something I dont want to do. I went with a tvs instead of turbo as well for the same reason.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Cut it up already. It's hot rodding and you can always buy a repro tunnel.
A TVS/6R Fairlane is worth it.
-J

blacksmoke_r_us

Established Member
I might of consider it if I still had the hellion kit and cut it up to make that fit.

Its a nice car and it even hurt to trim the grill valance to fit the heat exchanger.

A 6r80 would be the ticket for a street/strip cruiser but for the last couple months all I've been doing is pouring money in to it and have not be able to use it. All it needs now is a tune so for now that's it.

Who knows maybe this winter when I am bored and have nothing better to do I'll get serious about the 6r80 and see what its going to take to make it fit.

blacksmoke_r_us

Established Member
This is what it looks like now with a custom intake and ice tank

Attachments

• 20180914_190741-1.jpg
    20180914_190741-1.jpg
    209.2 KB · Views: 284

Users who are viewing this thread