WTB Oxford white or Sonic blue Cobra

EbDiesel

Established Member
Looking for an clean 03-04 Oxford white Termi with under 50k no verts. Stock or light mods nothing crazy.
Willing to travel across the damn country if I have to lol. Budget is $32k

Last edited:

EbDiesel

Established Member
1DD395FF-B272-4CB3-BE23-8ABEAD8868E3.jpeg
I’m leaning more towards OW. Saw your PM thanks for the offer I’m trying to keep it closer to $30k. Can’t believe it’s this hard to find a clean lower mile OW. I’ve been looking everywhere since Oct.

Does anyone know the story on this car- pictured up top. Has 6,620 miles, SSR’s, Magnaflow catback, 2.3 Whipple (by the looks of it) located in Pittsburg, PA

jmsa540

Established Member
Bro theres a dude in la who has a near stock 03 ow. 25k. 50k miles.
View attachment 1625529 I’m leaning more towards OW. Saw your PM thanks for the offer I’m trying to keep it closer to $30k. Can’t believe it’s this hard to find a clean lower mile OW. I’ve been looking everywhere since Oct.

Does anyone know the story on this car- pictured up top. Has 6,620 miles, SSR’s, Magnaflow catback, 2.3 Whipple (by the looks of it) located in Pittsburg, PA

Sent from my SM-G892A using the svtperformance.com mobile app

NateDogg

Terminator
Established Member
sent you a PM
What are you doing???? LOL

View attachment 1625529 I’m leaning more towards OW. Saw your PM thanks for the offer I’m trying to keep it closer to $30k. Can’t believe it’s this hard to find a clean lower mile OW. I’ve been looking everywhere since Oct.

I'm close to Pittsburgh. I could probably make a trip down there and check out that car if you would like. 45k seems pretty steep lol

EbDiesel

Established Member

EbDiesel

Established Member

NateDogg

Terminator
Established Member
Damn that's unfortunate..he was asking high 20s too.

Now I know why it's been listed for sale like 3 times with no buyers

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread