WTB: Oxford white convertible or coupe or Comp Orange coupe

Svtcobra188

Established Member
Finally looking to get into another terminator! Wanting a low mileage example (25,000 miles and under) minor mods are ok. Like the title says, I'm looking for oxford white coupe or convertible (would prefer a convertible), as well as Comp orange coupe. **EDITED - Would consider a 10th anniversary with low mileage and clean as well! I know I'm being very specific, but I'm in no rush and I know there are some nice examples out there. Feel free to contact me on here, text or call at 609-805-3302 or email at [email protected] Thank you! Located in Southern NJ

Last edited by a moderator:

Mer

Established Member
Have a comp orange coupe with bolt ons
Located in Toronto Canada
If Intrested please post your email so we
can be in contact

LOPSI

SVT Goon
Established Member
Mer I have messaged you in your vistor message tab on your profile. Interested in the car. Email is elijahedward9394@gmail

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Mer I have messaged you in your vistor message tab on your profile. Interested in the car. Email is elijahedward9394@gmail

Not trying to be an ass but why not start your own thread? OP good luck with the search.

Mer

Established Member
Will reply to all messages tonight with pictures
Just been busy with work
Thanks

LOPSI

SVT Goon
Established Member
Not trying to be an ass but why not start your own thread? OP good luck with the search.
Because the forum doesn't need to be cluttered with another "WTB a low mileage comp orange, mystic, or any other rare cobra." Everyone knows people want them. If they had one for sale it most likely already be posted. But nevertheless I'll take your advice and make my own thread. 2 bucks says I will get hardly any feedback.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Because the forum doesn't need to be cluttered with another "WTB a low mileage comp orange, mystic, or any other rare cobra." Everyone knows people want them. If they had one for sale it most likely already be posted. But nevertheless I'll take your advice and make my own thread. 2 bucks says I will get hardly any feedback.

There are plenty of room for more ads man. Just be patient it took me a month and a half to find mine. There out there but the two colors your looking for are popular and will take more time to find good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread