WTB: Original Ford Racing FR500 Wheels

N/Angel

Crazy Swiss Chick!
Established Member
Premium Member
looking for a set of 9x18 original Ford Racing FR500 wheels, any color but chrome

let me know if you have something

PDC42GA

Established Member
Original FR500 Wheels

If you`re still looking for originale FR500 wheels, I received an email from BBK and they claim to have them in stock. According to the ad, they made a big deal about these being original with the Ford Racing logo cast into them. They also show pics. Year One used to sell them as well. There not cheap.

N/Angel

Crazy Swiss Chick!
Established Member
Premium Member
I have nothing to trade unfortunately since I'm overseas, would you be willing to sell them to me?
do you have any pictures of the wheels?

N/Angel

Crazy Swiss Chick!
Established Member
Premium Member
what is the difference between selling in the US and selling to Switzerland?
I don´t get it... but ok...

to everyone else, still looking for a set of genuine Ford Racing FR500 wheels

Poolman

Established Member
I know you said you didn't want chrome, but I have a set of real Ford Racing FR500 chrome, M-1007-F500C part number, 18" x 9". You have been looking for wheels for a while.
At the time I purchased, Ford made these in chrome and silver, later they made black as well I believe. The front surface of the wheel is machined, the inside of the spokes are the original casting, slightly rough, not bright chrome appearance. These wheels from Ford racing only came in 18" x 9".
I have six of the chrome wheels, with Ford Racing center caps, and including the original boxes. If you are interested, I will take some pictures and send to you. All are in good shape, 4 have street tires, 2 have drag radials. I will remove the tires and ship.
I have shipped some Mustang parts to Germany in the past, I think it was FedEx.

N/Angel

Crazy Swiss Chick!
Established Member
Premium Member
I know you said you didn't want chrome, but I have a set of real Ford Racing FR500 chrome, M-1007-F500C part number, 18" x 9". You have been looking for wheels for a while.
At the time I purchased, Ford made these in chrome and silver, later they made black as well I believe. The front surface of the wheel is machined, the inside of the spokes are the original casting, slightly rough, not bright chrome appearance. These wheels from Ford racing only came in 18" x 9".
I have six of the chrome wheels, with Ford Racing center caps, and including the original boxes. If you are interested, I will take some pictures and send to you. All are in good shape, 4 have street tires, 2 have drag radials. I will remove the tires and ship.
I have shipped some Mustang parts to Germany in the past, I think it was FedEx.

PM sent :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread