WTB or WTT for stock IRS

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
I need a stock IRS out of an 03/04 Cobra. I have a solid axle out of bullitt with an eaton posi, moser 31 spline axles, extended studs, fms 3.55s, welded axle tubes, hd aluminum diff cover. I paid over 2000 in parts in labor. If you can sell me your IRS or if you want to trade for my solid and some money let me know.

I am returning my car back to stock. If you have a solid or are going solid I also have a MM HD Torque arm, Pan hard bar, LCAs, and modified bassani X pipe, and steeda catback that will be available shortly.

I live in New England and would be willing to pickup the IRS within 6 hours of my zipcode 02169.

Thanks

rtusnake

Established Member
I was going to trade but found out your 18hours away from me, that would be a hella of a road trip

hitman#1

The Harbinger Of Doom...
Established Member
Do you have a place to do a side by side swap? I live in Southeastern WI, but it might be worth the road trip. Pm me your contact info, and lets see if we can set this up. :beer:

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
IronTerp said:
Dang Bassin...Where ya been man??? Long time no hear from! Just sold a stock IRS, but ttt for your search.

Work keeps me really busy. I barely have time to use the car never mind surf the forum. I think in the last 2 years I've put 1000 miles on the car. This forum was starting to get to me. I decided to occupy my free time with some of my other hobbies, i.e. rocketry, diving, riding my bike, fishing, etc.

I've finally decided to get rid of the cobra and my 99 Silverado 2500 and buy a new f150.

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
hitman#1 said:
Do you have a place to do a side by side swap? I live in Southeastern WI, but it might be worth the road trip. Pm me your contact info, and lets see if we can set this up. :beer:

I do have a place to do a side by side swap. I'm sending you my cell number now.

z-eater

stock with pulley
Established Member
I M doing a swap on my cobra as we speak, I will be selling my IRS it has 10000 miles never been at the track. $700 complete with everything you need.

Fdawg97lx

Established Member
Ken just pm'ed me telling me about this thread, i've been looking for something like this. i'd definitly be interested in trading if we could do a side by side swap over a weekend or something. i'm right up in the boston area not to far from you. let me know man.

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
Fdawg97lx said:
Ken just pm'ed me telling me about this thread, i've been looking for something like this. i'd definitly be interested in trading if we could do a side by side swap over a weekend or something. i'm right up in the boston area not to far from you. let me know man.

I replied to your message. Call me and we can work out the details. You are 30 minutes from me. I use to work in Medford a few years ago.

KenCobra03

Factory Rated 390 HP, much more now
Established Member
Maybe Mike gets his IRS and Frank gets his solid axle
and Ken does his good deed for the day ! :)

KenCobra03

Factory Rated 390 HP, much more now
Established Member
Mike, what other stock parts do you need? I have a stock
throttlebody and a stock plenum off Frank's '03 Cobra.

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
I need to find an offroad bassani x pipe. I modified my x pipe to get around my torque arm. Other than that, I have all my stock parts.

I think the deal is done. Frank needs to find a gt catback. That's the only thing that's holding us up.

Fdawg97lx

Established Member
bassin247 said:
I need to find an offroad bassani x pipe. I modified my x pipe to get around my torque arm. Other than that, I have all my stock parts.

I think the deal is done. Frank needs to find a gt catback. That's the only thing that's holding us up.

yup deal is done. i just need the exhaust. mike, if you want we could throw my stock h-pipe into the deal if you need a mid pipe.

Frank

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
Fdawg97lx said:
yup deal is done. i just need the exhaust. mike, if you want we could throw my stock h-pipe into the deal if you need a mid pipe.

Frank

I have bassani midlength headers. The work reinstalling the oem headers is too much trouble. The headers require a bassani x pipe. Since I modified my x pipe and catback to get extra exhaust clearence for my torque arm, I can't reuse my xpipe without replacing the pipe that has the X. I emailed steeda about getting a replacement pipe for my catback. My GT catback is 6 pieces. I only cut/welded 1 piece and it's a strait piece. If they will sell me a new pipe I'm going to buy one. If they can't I'm going to have a muffler shop make one. My exhaust was 600 bucks new. If I get the pipe fixed are you interested in it?

It's time to start unloading my parts.

JoeAsheville

Asheville NC-Bohemian Wonderland
Established Member
Hey Bassin, it's been a while man...I understand the shift of priorities though.

Do you still have the stock headers lying around from the Bassani install? It's a long shot but I wanted to ask. Thanks and best wishes for the future...

Users who are viewing this thread