WTB or Trade for Magnaflow Muffler Delete

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
I have Bassani Race Axleback...bought used here from mblgr...they have not been installed since purchased from him. Still in box and all cleaned up...I was going to try these but, I think I really want the Magnaflow Muffler Delete set up..so, looking to trade or buy Magnaflow Muffler Delete..let me know.

If you just want to buy the Bassani Race set up..I'll sell it. I paid like $390.00shipped I think so, I'll work with you on price.

Thanks!

Leonard 95

Established Member
I may have a set of slp deletes real soon I may trade, I know they are not magnaflow but they are close.

Leonard 95

Established Member
Don't think they are 4, maybe 3.5 inches, they look good though. I hate to get rid of them but I am getting a off road x-pipe. Want to see how it sounds with stock mufflers first.

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
The Bassani Race I sold you have 4" rolled-edge tips (all Bassani uses).

They're "kinda" a resonated double wall tip, but the inner material is black, so to your eye they just look like 4" rolled edge tips from a distance.

They were pretty mellow with the stock X; I'd run them with an offroad or high-flow catted X for the best sound.

This was a company picture of them...just for illustration purposes...

46075.jpg

:beer:

Last edited:

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
The Bassani Race I sold you have 4" rolled-edge tips (all Bassani uses).

They're "kinda" a resonated double wall tip, but the inner material is black, so to your eye they just look like 4" rolled edge tips from a distance.

They were pretty mellow with the stock X; I'd run them with an offroad or high-flow catted X for the best sound.

This was a company picture of them...just for illustration purposes...

46075.jpg

Hey!

Yeah I checked them out..they are nice...I just heard the magnaflow deletes...and was like WOW! Trying to get away with a good sound with just axlebacks for now...and add the x pipe later. That is a item I need to research...what is the best x pipe...? Off road is a bit of a hassle here so, I probably won't do that as it will be a bit of a hassle to switch it when I have to go do emmissions. I'll do the best sound I can get with the stupid cats on...

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
There's no way I'd run deletes w/ an OR-X; totally raspy.

The stock X is pretty stopped up and deletes are ok.

I bought the Magnaflow high-flow catted X; 09Sleeper dyno'd it on a 'bolt on' car and it picked up about 13rwhp.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
There's no way I'd run deletes w/ an OR-X; totally raspy.

The stock X is pretty stopped up and deletes are ok.

I bought the Magnaflow high-flow catted X; 09Sleeper dyno'd it on a 'bolt on' car and it picked up about 13rwhp.

Bassani's are on..and I actually like the sound so far. However all I did was start it up..and drive it like 50 feet...LOL! Had an issue with another part of my large install that day..so, won't have the car back together til Saturday..24th for full testing.

Would not go O/R anything as it is a PITA here with emmissions inspection. THinking H pipe...

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
Still looking to trade for a SLP muffler delete? I have the SLP muffler delete with custom black chrome 4" tips. Let me know if you're still interested.

Users who are viewing this thread