WANTED: WTB: OEM H-pipe/Mid pipe for an 03 cobra

shabbyblue

Established Member
I was looking to see if anyone has a oem mid pipe for an 03 cobra. I heard the ones from the 04s might be different for smog reasons. I'm California so you can guess why I need it.

Nathan hawkins

Man I tell you you’re not the only one in need of a stock H pipe I just purchased an 03 Just paid for my tags and registration went to get a smog in the car with state ref in 2018,But I don’t understand because the tags were still up-to-date they expire this month, I believe magna flow makes one but it is $2500 wow!!

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
How much is something like this worth now?

I kept all my exhaust for if I ever had to do this
Depends on how bad the buyer needs it. Id say normal range would be $300-$1000. Miles and condition of the factory H pipe. For the 99-04 its getting really hard to find them.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Man I tell you you’re not the only one in need of a stock H pipe I just purchased an 03 Just paid for my tags and registration went to get a smog in the car with state ref in 2018,But I don’t understand because the tags were still up-to-date they expire this month, I believe magna flow makes one but it is $2500 wow!!

Remember factory OEM cats of Ca legal cats are not cheap. Thats why magnaflow is so expensive and it has a CA legal cats.

hotcobra03

Established Member
Depends on how bad the buyer needs it. Id say normal range would be $300-$1000. Miles and condition of the factory H pipe. For the 99-04 its getting really hard to find them.

5k miles on them

I also have a mating x pipe with cats for my bank long tubes .those were about 500 new back in 03
These have about 5 miles on them or say what ever till off-road pipe was ordered
To quiet

Users who are viewing this thread