WTB: OEM 96-98 front bumper, any color, no plate holes

JCDriller

Established Member
I’m looking for a OEM 94-98 cobra front bumper to replace my factory 1997 one that has been drilled for a front plate. I do not want to modify mine.

Paint color or condition of paint doesn’t matter, but bumper plastic needs to be in A1 condition.

Please IM me if you have one you’d be willing to sell and ship.

Last edited:

amorrow

Established Member
Sorry not available yet, but I will have the fascia from my 24K-mile black ‘96 available in 1-2 months. Will actually have the front and rear fascias/bumper covers, hood, fenders, and truck lid avail around then. Feel free to PM me if still looking at that time.

Adam

JCDriller

Established Member
Sorry not available yet, but I will have the fascia from my 24K-mile black ‘96 available in 1-2 months. Will actually have the front and rear fascias/bumper covers, hood, fenders, and truck lid avail around then. Feel free to PM me if still looking at that time.

Adam

That sounds great, same mileage as my rio. Please keep me in the loop, I may take the hood too. I could have both sprayed, replace the original and eliminate 99.9% of my rock chips without messing with the factory paint.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks for the info on both. For the future how do you know he’s a scammer

Not many posts, listing his email, all his posts were within a short span in the classifieds, and they were all him claiming to have the part.
All the scammers do the same deal.

Users who are viewing this thread