WTB: OEM 17x9 Chrome Wheels with Tires (Local NC)

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
** No longer looking for tires unless its just a great deal.

(Will consider shipping from out of state now. Looking for 2 or 4 wheels)

I let a nice set of mint OEM wheels with tires slip through my hands this morning for $600.00. Just curious if anybody has any mint wheels for sale. Would like for it to be local in NC, something I could pick up to save on shipping. (Winston-Salem, Greensboro, High Point, Statesville, Mooresville, etc...)

Last edited:

IllCobra

Established Member
Out of curiosity, what does a set of OEM chrome wheels in decent shape sell for? I am going to be selling mine in the next few weeks and want to see what the market is like.

getTwisted

Established Member
Out of curiosity, what does a set of OEM chrome wheels in decent shape sell for? I am going to be selling mine in the next few weeks and want to see what the market is like.

I talked too a guy today that was selling a mint set with good tires for 600 if that helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

getTwisted

Established Member
Looking for wheels in mint/excellent shape. Looking for 2 or 4 wheels. Preferably in NC to save on shipping.

Must be OEM.

SVTDJ

Established Member
I have a set I am trying to get rid of. Front's are OEM 17x9 with nitto 275/45/17 555's.... rears are 17x10.5 reps with 315/35/17 555r's. I am in Asheville...
IMG_2369.JPG

cajun cobra

Established Member
I have a full set minus the tires that I just pulled off my car and will be putting up for sale. They do have some minor curb rash on them but overall they are in very good condition. I also have a pair of chrome 17 x 10.5 replicates that I will be selling.

getTwisted

Established Member
I have a full set minus the tires that I just pulled off my car and will be putting up for sale. They do have some minor curb rash on them but overall they are in very good condition. I also have a pair of chrome 17 x 10.5 replicates that I will be selling.

Thank you for the reply. I'm not really looking for anything with scratches or curb rash though.

Tyler502

Established Member

Do you still have full set of OEM rims minus tires?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread