WTB: O/R midpipe

DetroitDice

Established Member
I just removed my bassani mid pipe setup and magnaflow catback. Ive had them on the truck for a little less than a year and there in decent shape.

DetroitDice

Established Member
I bought my set up from lfp about 8 months ago after making the bad decision of gutting my cats, I just went back to stock last weekend, since I am limited with an internet connection at the moment it may be a few days before I can get pix up.

Dag, it would have been nice to get with you while I was in Detroit for the dream cruise weekend, but now im in Florida for the rest of the year. My father is going to be driving down in a few weeks, so after I get some pix posted and your still in the market maybe I can have them ride back to Oak Park for free

bassani bx non stainless, good condition, cats are in solid shape. I did not weld it together so there should still be an active warranty.

the maggy cat back I bought from a guy on the miloc board, I only paid 150.00 for it and he welded his own tips on. so I guess thats why I got such a deal on it.

the set up is really loud, at idle you can hear the rumble in the house, and wide open on the freeway... Ive seen people jump when I pass. It was just to loud for a daily driver. I would have kept it all on if I only used my L on weekends

mcafferty

Established Member
send me an email or pm with pic i would like to get a set for my 01 lightning

Users who are viewing this thread