WTB: Nice Fox, 10K to spend CASH!

boatcop1

Established Member
Coupes or Hatches, GT's or LX's, I will even entertain the right vert.

Must be manual transmission
Mods: OK
Absolutley No rust or body work needed!
No Yellow

Looking for a well behaved weekend cruiser, no race cars!

Blowers and cams Ok as long as they are put together right and dont blow head gaskets, have idle issues or overheat at every stoplight.

Let me know what you have. I have a stack of cash and I am a serious buyer. I would prefer cars on the east coast because more than likely i will have to fly to pick it up and drive it home.

Looking to make a move in the next few weeks!

Thanks.

Freedom

Established Member
I have an 88 SSP Notch, black, I would take 6k for.... leaves you lots of room to do further modding... air blows cold, heat blows hot, i would drive her anywhere....

1988 Ford Mustang LX – with car right now Hurst Shifter, Lakewood Traction Bars, Pro Auburn with 31 spline axles, Mac 1 5/8 long tube headers, 2 ½ H-Pipe, Mac Catback system, MSD 6AL, MSD Retard Box, Wet Nitrous Systems with big solenoids, Purge, Bottle Heater, MSD Window Switch, Centerline Convo Pros, 2 ½ Cowl Hood, Autometer Oil Pressure Gauge, Water Temp Gauge, Fuel Pressure Gauge, Nitrous Pressure Gauge and Rich/Lean Gauge and Shift Light, Subframe Connectors, 410 gears, 190 pump, New Door Seals, Adjustable Firewall Clutch Cable Quadrant and I just put in a new Ford Motorsport A302 clutch, small cam and very nicely worked heads with heavier valve springs and bowled ports.

pPPJR.jpg

Last edited:

boatcop1

Established Member
I have an 88 SSP Notch, black, I would take 6k for.... leaves you lots of room to do further modding... air blows cold, heat blows hot, i would drive her anywhere....

1988 Ford Mustang LX – with car right now Hurst Shifter, Lakewood Traction Bars, Pro Auburn with 31 spline axles, Mac 1 5/8 long tube headers, 2 ½ H-Pipe, Mac Catback system, MSD 6AL, MSD Retard Box, Wet Nitrous Systems with big solenoids, Purge, Bottle Heater, MSD Window Switch, Centerline Convo Pros, 2 ½ Cowl Hood, Autometer Oil Pressure Gauge, Water Temp Gauge, Fuel Pressure Gauge, Nitrous Pressure Gauge and Rich/Lean Gauge and Shift Light, Subframe Connectors, 410 gears, 190 pump, New Door Seals, Adjustable Firewall Clutch Cable Quadrant and I just put in a new Ford Motorsport A302 clutch, small cam and very nicely worked heads with heavier valve springs and bowled ports.

Can you send me some more quality pics to [email protected]? interior, engine bay etc?

Looks great But I'm not going to jump on a vert where they are last in line behind coupes and hatches at this point. But I'll keep it in mind.

Bring another 4k and you can have this:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...034-90-lx-titanium-black-399-windsor-t56.html

Gets 18-19 mpg on the interstate, wouldn't think twice about driving it to the east coast or if you wanted to ship it I could help with those arrangements.

Looks good, Pics are small but I'm capping out at 10k. Thanks man.

Users who are viewing this thread