WTB nice 93 Cobra between $10,000-$13,000

Black4VPower

SVT Poster
Established Member
I am looking to buy a nice 93 Cobra, willing to spend between $10,000-$13,000, must be ready to go and not need anything. I would prefer to buy in the New England area or driving distance as I am from just north of Boston but a would consider buying long distance if the car is right but I am a little nervous about buying sight unseen because I have had my fair share of foxes that weren't what I thought they were, but then again my budget is much higher now. I know it is a little bit early in the season to buy but I would like to see whats out there so when spring time comes I am all set and ready to go in one.Thank you!

02_Lightning

Established Member
The current owner of my old 1993 Cobra was looking to sell. Black, no sunroof, grey leather. I think he said 57k miles and not sure on price. The car is in Toledo, OH

SVTRick

SVTRick
Established Member
I've got one that 02 Lightning is talking about.I am looking to sell but it is over your price,it a9/10 inside and out .Pretty much stock other than Headers,exhaust and 3:73 gear. I'm really looking for a lightning.

dbrennancobra

Established Member
I am looking to buy a nice 93 Cobra, willing to spend between $10,000-$13,000, must be ready to go and not need anything. I would prefer to buy in the New England area or driving distance as I am from just north of Boston but a would consider buying long distance if the car is right but I am a little nervous about buying sight unseen because I have had my fair share of foxes that weren't what I thought they were, but then again my budget is much higher now. I know it is a little bit early in the season to buy but I would like to see whats out there so when spring time comes I am all set and ready to go in one.Thank you!

good luck man! I just sold my 93 cobra from salem NH, it was Red/black MINT!. it went over $20K... so heads up that your price need to bump it up alittle for a NICE 93 cobra.

Black4VPower

SVT Poster
Established Member
Thank you for the responses but I just bought a blown 91 notchback. I was debating on a notch or a 93 Cobra, I guess the 93 Cobra is next on my list.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
I've got one that 02 Lightning is talking about.I am looking to sell but it is over your price,it a9/10 inside and out .Pretty much stock other than Headers,exhaust and 3:73 gear. I'm really looking for a lightning.

Funny Rick, I just posted in another thread in the 1993 section.
I wouldn't drop from $15k, it'll sell in spring, not many that solid left.
Or find me a garage and I'll buy it ;-)
-J

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member

Funny Rick, I just posted in another thread in the 1993 section.
I wouldn't drop from $15k, it'll sell in spring, not many that solid left.
Or find me a garage and I'll buy it ;-)
-J

Users who are viewing this thread