WTB New 2006 Ford GT

AMB

Established Member
Mark Brown

The ONLY way you are going to get a GT at that price, is to get a early priced GT, witch was $10K less than the late 05 GTs and 06 GTs.

AMB

ElGato

There is no cure
Established Member
Question:

Why are you so specific with the miles?

You're not buying this car as an investment are you? Becuase if you are, the depreciation of a 'collector' car with 5, 10, 25 more miles won't be appreciable. Especially when you want to pay 8-10k under MSRP.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
markbrown.com said:
want to buy ford gt around 8-10 grand under msrp. color open would like almost any color not very picky about stripes or not either. but must have 0 to around 5 miles on it at the most.

mark brown
[email protected]

So what you are saying is that you want a new car in the wrapper with no more than 5 miles on it for roughly invoice! :lol1:

satx

Banned
Red Turtle said:
So what you are saying is that you want a new car in the wrapper with no more than 5 miles on it for roughly invoice! :lol1:

you laugh but I bet he finds it. Those GTs that are sitting around aren't making the dealers a dime.

CGoeschel

Established Member
Ill take that bet! Take a look around...the prices hit their low and are actually starting to rise again. Production ends in September. The selling prices will not be going down after the end of production.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
satx said:
you laugh but I bet he finds it. Those GTs that are sitting around aren't making the dealers a dime.

I don't care how long they sit, there is not a dealer that is going to be stupid enough to sell 8k-10k below msrp!

Btw, the dealer I work for has sold 8 total, including two that went to celebrities and they paid msrp.

Users who are viewing this thread