WTB Mystichrome Cobra coupe

edgar_04svt

Established Member
Like the title says, looking for an 04 Mystichrome cobra coupe. Looking for something between 20k to 50k miles willing to travel for the right one. No verts or other colors..

Thank you

SVTwannabeTX

Established Member
There is one on the St Cloud Craigslist. Little higher mileage than what you're looking for (63K) but might be worth a look.

00_ExtrmRnbw

Established Member
What is your budget? I am going to list mine soon. It has 21k miles and completely stock. All paperwork, window sticker, original owners delivery paperwork as well.

03terminator77

LacedWithVenom
Established Member
What is your budget? I am going to list mine soon. It has 21k miles and completely stock. All paperwork, window sticker, original owners delivery paperwork as well.
I'm looking for a msytichrome myself. I'd trade my 19K mile stock cobra, black and cash on top for your mystichrome...

00_ExtrmRnbw

Established Member
I'm looking for a msytichrome myself. I'd trade my 19K mile stock cobra, black and cash on top for your mystichrome...

Really trying to make some room, as I took on acquired some more toys unexpectedly. lol Send me some info and i'll pass it on!

Wish you couldve had it for sale a month ago.. Lol I already bought one thanks man.

Haha, Hey atlas you found one! Sure you have had a fun month with it!!

NateDogg

Terminator
Established Member
Where at in north east ohio?

I just got a job in erie pa and might be living I the ashtabula area.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

HPLouis

Established Member
Any of these still for sale? Just had a kid total mine and want another one. North East Ohio but willing to travel a little bit. As soon as the check is in hand I'll be ready to buy. Let me know what is out there

Damn, that sucks. That’s one of my fears. Just taking a nice weekend drive and some kid who’s texting behind the wheel smashes my car.

Sent from my iPad using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread