WTB Metco Carbon Heat Shield

CO_SVT

Established Member
As stated I am looking for the Metco Carbon Fiber Heat shield let me know what you have.

black 10th vert

Established Member

jEEd

Established Member
hey sorry for the huge fail on my part, im contacting black 10th vert for the mold, so as soon as i get the part, i'll be producing them for anyone interested / apart of the RAI kit.

Jeed

mmustangsrus

boost makes daddy happy
Established Member
That guy did the advertisement, then dropped off the face of the earth! He has been to this site, but is no longer responding to pm's, or the thread he started, so apparently he was selling "vaporware"!:rollseyes
yea :( i clicked on that link & got this

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation

hey sorry for the huge fail on my part, im contacting black 10th vert for the mold, so as soon as i get the part, i'll be producing them for anyone interested / apart of the RAI kit.

Jeed
so are you still going to make these ??? cause i really want one

black 10th vert

Established Member
Jeed says he is working on it, but was trying to get through finals, so he hasn't had the time to finish it up yet. Hopefully they will be done soon, though.

black 10th vert

Established Member
I think that I probably got hosed out of my prototype!:mj: I sent my Metco prototype to Jeed so that he could make new molds, free of charge, and on my dime to ship it across country. The only thing I wanted from him (the deal we struck), was that he would return my original prototype, plus one of the new ones. Not only have I received nothing, but he doesn't even reply to pm's, or emails anymore. The last one (over a month ago) said that he was still in negotiations with SID to be a vendor, but that excuse had been for months, and when I asked SID, he said that he had given him the info months ago, but never heard anything again. It has been many excuses (at least when he was still communicating, that is:rollseyes). I hate to bring this public, but I have been more than patient! Sorry guys, but this will most likely not materialize, and at this point, I'm going to have to track him down to get my property back!:bash::fm:

Brian

Users who are viewing this thread