WTB: Mach 1..Preferably Screaming Yellow but open to most colors..Cash in hand!

snatchss454

Established Member
If you were contemplating selling your Mach 1, here is your opportunity! I have cash in hand and am willing to pay a good amount for a well built and maintained machine. From stock to modified, I am open to all. The only thing I am pretty firm on is it has to be a 5 speed.

Color choice preference:
Screaming Yellow
Torch Red
Azure Blue
Dark Shadow Gray

Don't hesitate to hit me up!

V/R,
Shane

203SBvert

Established Member
Howd you find one and buy it within less than 24 hours of posting?!
Im looking for another blown Mach or a cobra, but it is taking a while. Did someone just PM you and say hey, buy me! Maybe I should post a WTB thread...

snatchss454

Established Member
Im awesome man :)

But in all seriousness, Ive been scouring the web for days but couldn't find what I was looking for..I finally got a dealer down to a reasonable price that I was comfortable with. Whats your color choice..Ive got a bunch of stuff saved that may still be available. A couple blown ones, a comp orange with a built 346 and a bunch of almost new machs but the price is kind of high(in my mind).

Whats your price range and color choice?

Shane

203SBvert

Established Member
$15-17k for a clean mach
Must be Eaton, KB, whipple, or TVS blower
Must be manual

Prefer CO or TR but color doesnt matter as much as those two^

snatchss454

Established Member
what about a torch red with 7K for 16-17? No blower but with only 7k on the clock its a bad ass starting point. The only C.O. Ive seen that was modified was the one with the 346 and bogarts and I think he was asking 18-20. There is an azure blue with a procharger & fr500's with 24K miles, but the guy wont budge and hes at $24K.

Ive seen a few C.O. but Im not into the color and they werent blown.

203SBvert

Established Member
There is a TR for $17 change with 25k miles.
Beautiful car but procharged. I like a roots style blower and will wait for the right car, dont want to settle for something I wont be 100% happy with.

snatchss454

Established Member
I haven't seen many roots/TS cars out there. I would feel more comfortable doing the mods myself honestly and would prefer a low mileage one. That way I know its done right and not abused.

Also a TR in the florida keys somewhere for something like 11-13k. Low miles as well

203SBvert

Established Member
I dont mind if I can look it over and everything checks out.
Oh, and its local in the Northeast, that would help haha.

Unless I can find a screaming deal and afford another $6k for a twinscrew setup

203SBvert

Established Member
Appreciate the help!
Havent seen the first link - black one w the roush front end, looks clean

99p1scGT

Market Maurader
Established Member
so i may have abused Searchtempest.com because my IP address has been blocked by craigslist as a result of hunting for a Mach lol

Anyone know how to get unblocked?

snatchss454

Established Member
lol..no idea man

You must have been going at it pretty heavily cause I was abusing it for days and no issues. <---That whole sentence just doesn't sound right. Try clearing your browser cache.

203SBvert any luck? I took delivery of the mach last saturday and its been amazing. Absolutely love this car! I sold my modded out GT500 and I picked this up for fun and I actually enjoy it more then the shelby. It doesnt have nearly the balls but it has a totally different feel and sound that I just love. Really fun car

Shane

Users who are viewing this thread