WTB: Mach 1 have cash in hand

Trevor Raleigh

Established Member
I've been looking for a mach for a while and finally have the money to get one. I'm looking for one with lower miles and really any color but i prefer white, red, or blue (and obviously comp orange:D) I live in utah but would be willing to travel nearly anywhere. my number is 435-705-1677 and will entertain all offers (can easily travel to arizona, cali, colorado, and any of the surrounding states of utah!

thank you,
Trevor

bstang18

Established Member
I've been looking for a mach for a while and finally have the money to get one. I'm looking for one with lower miles and really any color but i prefer white, red, or blue (and obviously comp orange:D) I live in utah but would be willing to travel nearly anywhere. my number is 435-705-1677 and will entertain all offers (can easily travel to arizona, cali, colorado, and any of the surrounding states of utah!

thank you,
Trevor

2003 TR 43K Mile, Mint 1000% bone stock, new tires <500 miles. 5 speed, IUP, in Raleigh, NC, clean title, no accident, no issues, minimal paint chips. $15.5K OBO.

Trevor Raleigh

Established Member
435-705-1677 would you mind texting some details and pics of the car? i have a brother out in raleigh so that might work out!

Trevor Raleigh

Established Member
well it all depends on the car man! i would be very interested in that mach, 435-705-1677 text me some pics and mod list?

Users who are viewing this thread