WTB: Mach 1 forged 8 bolt crank.

Recon

Established Member
As the title says I need a stock 8 bolt crank for my car. My machine shop has called almost all his sources for a crank and I’ve called many many many speed shops @Zemedici (sorry for being impatient Josh) and Mustang salvage yards. All to no avail. There’s several Mach 1’s at a salvage yard that’s close to me, but they’re basically striped to almost nothing. So if anyone has one out of their car that wants to sell it I’d be interested in buying it.

Pick your poison.

Recon

Established Member
TTT. Guy that has one isn’t responding, so not wasting my time anymore. Let me know if you have one.

Pick your poison.

Recon

Established Member
isnt Manley (or someone other than Eagle) making new forged cranks for us now?

They are but I’d prefer a stock ford crank. The Eagle and Manley are rated for high hp. My car will only have headers and cams. So it doesn’t need that stout of a crank. And like I said I’d prefer a stock ford crank. But if nothing turns up then I might have to get a Manley or Eagle crank.

Pick your poison.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
It sure sounds like fomoco has left us modmotor guys sort of hung out to dry regarding engine parts since they introduced the coyote. Disappointing.

Recon

Established Member
It sure sounds like fomoco has left us modmotor guys sort of hung out to dry regarding engine parts since they introduced the coyote. Disappointing.

Yes they did. It’s a pain. And the Crank has been discontinued from Ford. So my only solution is to find a used one in decent shape.

Pick your poison.

Users who are viewing this thread