WTB Lunar boost/vac gauge

john3883

Slow Poke
Established Member
Looking to get a Lunar series boost/vac gauge. If you have one or know of where one is please PM me.

I have been searching everywhere and i know they have stopped producing them years ago. I just can't find a better matching gauge for night time. thanks. :beer:

TRBO VNM

speedhut matches better and the gauges are fully custom and you can reset them to zero if you need to. autometer you have to send back and are stuck with the design they offer.

wheelhopper

Established Member
I have a Lunar boost gauge that has been sitting in my garage for about 3 years. I never used it. Not sure if it was used or not. I am out of town and can check when I get back. Make me an offer if you want it. It is in excellent shape.

john3883

Slow Poke
Established Member
speedhut matches better and the gauges are fully custom and you can reset them to zero if you need to. autometer you have to send back and are stuck with the design they offer.

thanks i will look into speedhut

I have a Lunar boost gauge that has been sitting in my garage for about 3 years. I never used it. Not sure if it was used or not. I am out of town and can check when I get back. Make me an offer if you want it. It is in excellent shape.

ok sounds good i'll pm you in a week.

Users who are viewing this thread